<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/plusone.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar.g?targetBlogID\x3d1851548728434924940\x26blogName\x3dthe+live+end\x26publishMode\x3dPUBLISH_MODE_BLOGSPOT\x26navbarType\x3dBLUE\x26layoutType\x3dCLASSIC\x26searchRoot\x3dhttp://thelivend.blogspot.com/search\x26blogLocale\x3den\x26v\x3d2\x26homepageUrl\x3dhttp://thelivend.blogspot.com/\x26vt\x3d965406128187409843', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
kiss me tonight .
profile

The Live End
Serena
Please be nice and don't laugh at my posts (:

wishlist
err, i dno.

tagboard
Just put my tagboard back up, please say hi :D

exits
Dewei Gladys Russell Zhi Yong

flashback
November 2008
December 2008
January 2009
February 2009
March 2009
April 2009
May 2009
June 2009
July 2009
September 2009

credits
Layout: Kary-yan/Missyan.
Hosts: x o x o x o

Date : Sunday, April 12, 2009
Time : 11:17 PM
Title : One By One.

Happy Easter Dearest Bunnies!

oooooh!! its such a wonderful day today! don't you agree don't you agree!?
yes
yes!

yup, in excellent mood today cos' its such a wonderful Easter day!
alright!
so joined Aishah and her family on an impromptu Easter Lunch at Shangri-La's The Line!
oh my, it has been ages since I've last been there and there were so many people and so much food to eat!
and so many Caucasians who are like super tall, super hawt with killer abs :x LOL.
I CAN TALK ABOUT THIS ONCE IN AWHILE OKAY!

hahahaahha! I was totally unprepared for the buffet and I ate breakfast! D:
but I love their desserts and seafood and japanese counter! so many wonderful food to eat!

so much for going on a diet! ):

alright then went to Aishah's house to play with her oh-so-adorable puppy Coffee! omgosh lemme tell you this dog is really hyper and oh my so cute! I forgot to take a photo of him but I will when I go visit! If he just learns to stop licking me, I'll probably love him a whole lot more!

oh my then we headed down to Vivocity for dinner ):
at some crystal jade palace which had some really fab food but I was too full to eat anything ):
I am really gaining on the pounds

I MUST LOSE WEIGHT MAN!
LETS GO!