<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/plusone.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar.g?targetBlogID\x3d1851548728434924940\x26blogName\x3dthe+live+end\x26publishMode\x3dPUBLISH_MODE_BLOGSPOT\x26navbarType\x3dBLUE\x26layoutType\x3dCLASSIC\x26searchRoot\x3dhttp://thelivend.blogspot.com/search\x26blogLocale\x3den\x26v\x3d2\x26homepageUrl\x3dhttp://thelivend.blogspot.com/\x26vt\x3d965406128187409843', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
kiss me tonight .
profile

The Live End
Serena
Please be nice and don't laugh at my posts (:

wishlist
err, i dno.

tagboard
Just put my tagboard back up, please say hi :D

exits
Dewei Gladys Russell Zhi Yong

flashback
November 2008
December 2008
January 2009
February 2009
March 2009
April 2009
May 2009
June 2009
July 2009
September 2009

credits
Layout: Kary-yan/Missyan.
Hosts: x o x o x o

Date : Monday, February 16, 2009
Time : 9:22 PM
Title : oh my

Can you actually believe it?!

I am updating my blog on a regular basis!

oh my.

it's quite amazing actually!
*gasps*


-.-


ANYWAY!

Caught Bride Wars today with Grace!
ohohoh, I think the show was really really cool!
and hilarious.
the way they sabotaged each other was really classic!
if that really happened to me...
blue hair
orange tan
chocolates to make you FAT
the secret video that was never to be shown to the world,

I think I will totally flip and migrate to Egypt to talk to mummies forever.

but!
I think Anne Hathaway is so pretty!
but Liv's wedding gown is like... the love
Vera Wang!
You don't alter Vera Wang to fit you, you alter yourself to fit Vera.

ohohoh! that wedding gown is sooo gorgeous!

*makes note to self*

anyway, at the cinema there, saw a sexy sexy poster...


OH MY GOSH!
HAWT.
YOU KNOW WHAT?
I AM SO GONNA WATCH IT.
YES!
APRIL!

damn. that is a long time from now.
actually, its not so bad.
but Zac Efron is like TOTALLY HOT!

I love you Zac Efron!
Of course, Robert Pattinson!
And Definitely Jam Hsiao too!

(: