<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/plusone.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar.g?targetBlogID\x3d1851548728434924940\x26blogName\x3dthe+live+end\x26publishMode\x3dPUBLISH_MODE_BLOGSPOT\x26navbarType\x3dBLUE\x26layoutType\x3dCLASSIC\x26searchRoot\x3dhttp://thelivend.blogspot.com/search\x26blogLocale\x3den\x26v\x3d2\x26homepageUrl\x3dhttp://thelivend.blogspot.com/\x26vt\x3d965406128187409843', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
kiss me tonight .
profile

The Live End
Serena
Please be nice and don't laugh at my posts (:

wishlist
err, i dno.

tagboard
Just put my tagboard back up, please say hi :D

exits
Dewei Gladys Russell Zhi Yong

flashback
November 2008
December 2008
January 2009
February 2009
March 2009
April 2009
May 2009
June 2009
July 2009
September 2009

credits
Layout: Kary-yan/Missyan.
Hosts: x o x o x o

Date : Tuesday, November 25, 2008
Time : 2:16 PM
Title : Tuesday

For 30 seconds, I thought it was MONDAY today.
Damnit.

Okay, my Primary School friends came over to my house on Saturday to slack. It was actually kinda like a get-together (the last get together was around a month ago). They liked my house! With my mother's pro decorating skills and flower arrangement skills and blah blah blah, they said my house looked like a showroom!
muahahahahahahahhahahahaahhaaha.

anyway, it wasn't really a get-together that day.
COS,
I shifted,
All fun and cute things = gone.
All games = more or less gone.

so what is left?
Television and laptop.
LOL.
I have to sadly declare that there is NOTHING fun for them to play. When they came to my house before I shifted, we played Monopoly! and some damn cool para para dance floor thing which I begged my parents to buy when I was one-digit years old.

all gone, cos took up too much space.

sad.

ya, so in the end, we spent our 6hours watching tv, stoning while Samantha was playing her RO for the whole period.

and

Dong Ying wants to set up a band.
OMGOSH.

and they wanted me to be the 2nd vocalist and pianist.
oh no.
die die die.
LOL.
I can hardly remember how to play the piano.
Oh, I can.

Mary had a little lamb.
(:

and we'll change it into a rock version.

so damn cool.
It'll be the next hit on music charts.
WHOOO!

Number 1 Hit: Mary Had a Little Lamb -Rock ver.
who am I kidding.

LOL.
ya, I don't know if they are serious, but if that ever happens.

watch out man.

I'll make Mary hawt again.


okay, I didn't really do anything on Sunday.
I was actually suppose to go collect:
It is the Jam Hsiao Limited edition CD! Only 10,000 in this world okay.
But Mine is Special.
Only 1,999 in the world!
*BEAMS*


BUT. The collection venue was at Bishan.

OMG BISHAN. SO DAMN FAR CAN. WHERE DO I STAY? TELOK KURAU. MY HOUSE IS LIKE 8329572492834KM FROM BISHAN.
ya so, I didn't go. (:
So, I asked the person to mail it to me instead.
hawhawhahwhaw.
Sorry, I am a very lazy person. Bishan too far already.
Furthermore, I am so afriad I'll bump into people who want to do some HEALTH SURVEY.
Thanks, but no thanks (:

And so I slacked at home the whole day, and trying to act hardworking by study.
amazing right!
thanks.

Monday was boring.
BSTATS and BComm.
We had this Meeting about old workers.
I had super instincts and emerged victorious in winning the Chairperson position.
I bet you everyone wanted that post just that I was too pro.
and Gladys was so sad that she couldn't be the chairperson:

she was so disappointed.
I am sorry Gladys.
LOL.
I was joking.
hahahahaha. She was so tired. Poor Gladys.

Dewei was so excited about Lijun's phone. she was snapping away.
and today, she is in the clubbing mood.
Super cool metallic blue nail polish. Suits her (:


I was also trying out my super cool zoom power of my phone.
Why so free?
Because the Chairperson's job is such.
hahahahaha.
joking.


ITB lecture is going on right now.
It is so damn fun, I am not even listening.

I don't know what to say anymore.
BYE.